Monday 15 March 2010

Stitched Up

Megan is home safe and well from her day at the vets. They did her op this morning and they phoned at lunch time to let me know she was ok and I collected her about 4pm. She is a funny puppy, she was quite happy to go off with the nurse this morning wagging her tail. I bought her a big monkey for being such a brave girl and she has cuddled up with him and had a sleep. She is still quite drowsy from the anesthetic and is napping again on the sofa. She has got to go back on Friday for a check up so its lead walks only for her for a little while.

I took Brian and Heidi to the beach today and they had a great time, Brian is absolutely shattered, Heidi made him play with her and chase her as she didn't have her usual playmate so he is curled up on the sofa too! Looks like I'm in for a quiet evening :)

No comments: