Sunday 14 March 2010

Poor Megan

First of all Happy Mothers Day! I got a lovely surprise this morning, my clever babies have learnt to use the Internet to get me a mothers day card, some beautiful flowers and a teddy bear. (I suspect they had a little help from daddy though!)

Poor Megan has badly cut her pad today. We went out for a walk this morning and they all ran around all crazy. When we were nearly back a t the van I called them all to get their leads on and I noticed one of them was bleeding. It turned out to be Meg but there was too much blood to check it properly so I put them in the van and headed home. When we got back I cleaned it up and there was a very deep cut on her front right pad.

I phoned the vet and as it was out of hours he said he would meet me there in 20 mins or so. He had a good luck at it and has bandaged it up for tonight and gave her an antibiotic injection but tomorrow morning I have to take her back at 8.30 am and leave her there til 5 so that they can give her an anesthetic and stitch it up. Poor Puppy :(

She is not impressed with the bandage and keeps trying to pull it off although she has given up for the minute and gone to sleep. I'll keep you updated with how she gets on tomorrow evening.

No comments: