Friday 19 March 2010

Obedience & Agility Training

This week has been a pretty busy week for Brian. On Wednesday evening we went to our first obedience class at the new club we had found. It is very similar to the one we used to go to before we moved so it was not a total shock to the system. Brian really enjoyed himself and I did too. We are not doing anything serious, I just wanted to do something with only Brian as I do often feel that with the girls being younger they need more attention and I don't want him to feel he misses out so this will be 'our thing'.

As it happens only Brian was able to go to Agility training last night too. The girls are dropping like flies at the moment (Meg's poorly foot & Heidi is in season). He seemed really tired though, I don't know if its the change in weather but it's considerably warmer here this last week and he seems shattered!

Today he is on a good rest day as tomorrow we are off to Dog Vegas for the last of their winter shows. As I only have Brian to run it should be much less of a rush than normal and we dont really need to be there until about 9.30am which is nice.

Megan had her check up with the vet although I had to change it to last night as I doubted the bandage would have lasted until this morning. We have to try and make this bandage last 7 days (I'm not holding my breath), so she is back for another check up and hopefully one last bandage next Thursday. The vet said it's healing nicely which is great!

No comments: