Tuesday 9 March 2010

A Practice Run

This morning I was on a Child Protection course for work and I used up the rest of my annual leave to take this afternoon off. We have done some more see-saw training today and Megan is now up to 3 bricks underneath it and although she isn't flying over it she is accepting that it moves and doing it.

Tonight was a practice run of Meg's Silver test as it's next week, I cant believe how quickly it has come round to be honest. Tonight went well and we covered everything, I just need to read over the questions part although it is really common sense!

Tomorrow evening Heidi & me are doing a 3 hour jump & weave workshop in Lincoln so it will be a good opportunity to put her weaves into practice.

I have pretty much made my mind up now that I'm going to go to Crufts on Thursday. I couldn't decide whether to go or not but I am now. It will be a good day out and a good excuse to spoil the doggies (not that I need much excuse!) and I'll also be there to cheer on the Mali's in the breed showing. Good luck to everyone we know who is competing over the 4 days and hopefully I'll see you there!

No comments: