Saturday 20 March 2010

I Spoke Too Soon...

...about Megan's foot healing nicely! When I got home from work yesterday evening Megan had chewed a hole in her bandage and pulled out her stitches. I was less than impressed so this morning we headed off to the vet again (4th time this week!). He cleaned it up and luckily the underneath has started to heal up and it's now just a surface wound. There isn't anything else they can do for her with it, we just have to keep it bandaged up until it heals completely. Currently our vet bill is on £460 so I can honestly say I'm glad for pet insurance!

We got back from the vets at 10.30 so I decided to go to Dog Vegas anyway. We would have only missed our Helter Skelter run so still 2 agility and 2 jumping to do. We got there about 12ish and I had missed walking the agility course so I watched a few dogs run before running Brian. Anyway today we got 3 clear rounds out of 4 runs which was really great but out of the placings. Brian has seemed slow still today, like he is really tired. I am going to rest him now until training on Thursday night to see if he picks up. I hope I'm not getting another poorly dog!

No comments: