Saturday 13 March 2010

Crufts

Wednesday night was Heidi's jump and weave workshop. It went very well although it was mostly jumping and not much weaving but I guess doing some is better than non. In the jumping part we worked on getting very tight turns and handling from a distance.

On Thursday I headed off to Crufts for the day. It seemed to take forever to get there but I had a really good and enjoyable day out, the dogs were spoiled, getting new bones which are huge, see the picture of Brian with his! (Picture taken on my phone which is why its poor quality), the also got a bag of pigs ears, and new waterproof beds for in the van and I got a couple of books too. I stayed to watch the Malis in the ring but had to leave before they had finished or I would have never got home!

Today I have done a fair bit of spring cleaning, I have had a major tidy up downstairs, shampooed the carpet downstairs and sorted out and thrown away all of the broken dog toys as they have had plenty of new ones lately so they wont miss the ones I threw away! Tomorrow I plan to clean the carpets upstairs and finish painting the see saw and if the weather stays fine we might pop and do some training later in the day but ill see how it goes.

Well done to all the people we know who got great results at Crufts and well done to Lucy & Ben for winning the International Jumping today. (Hopefully ill get to watch the run later)

No comments: