Sunday 7 March 2010

Meeting Brett & Bradley






Brett & Bradley

As I thought the dogs had a great time staying at my mum and dad's. Yesterday we all met up with my uncle Steve and his 2 dogs Brett & Bradley and went for what tuned out to be a very long, wet and muddy dog walk on Cannock Chase. All 5 dogs had a great time charging about together and got on well considering they had never met before. 2 hours and 5 tired doggies later our walk ended and we had some dinner at mum and dads before coming home last night.

I took the weaves and did some practice with them too over the weekend and it went well, I had hoped to get mum to video them but I took my camera with a video rather than the video camera and by the time I'd taken some photos the battery was flat. I'll try and remember to take it to York Rd this week and set it up on the tripod to video them.

Today the dogs have had a lazy day whilst I have been at work, I took them out before I left and I must say its nice to be walking them in the daylight not the dark now, it makes 7am dog walking not seem so bad! I am fairly certain the monkeys have slept all day because when I came in the front door they were all just stretching as if they had just woken up!

No comments: