Saturday 2 January 2010

A Bad Start!

I was back at work today so last night decided to have an early night as I was on earlies so have to be up at a ridiculous hour to walk the doggies before work. Anyway, it took me ages to get to sleep and then I was wide awake at 3.30am with a sore throat. Great. I must have dozed off again and woke to hear Megan whining, she never whines so I went to investigate and found she had shut herself in the spare room, Muppet!

Anyway after a horrible nights sleep I headed off for work and have felt progressively worse through the day and now have the full blown lurgy! As if that isn't crap enough I have just looked out of the window to find its GOD DAM SNOWING AGAIN and I'm at work again tomorrow! It's coming down really heavy and is sticking. Now usually I am all for the snow but we have had it pretty bad now for about 2 and a half weeks and it's getting a bit frustrating. God only knows how I will get to work in the morning if it doesn't stop as no roads get cleared around here!

The girls are out playing in it again at the moment, Brian has decided staying curled up on the sofa is a better option and I quite honestly agree. I'm off for a hot bath in a minute and an early night and maybe tomorrow might be a better day. (Sorry for the moan!)

No comments: