Monday 25 January 2010

New Coats

On Saturday at Dog Vegas Brian got himself totally soaked and covered in mud in the exercise area (not like him at all!!!) and then sat shivering in the back of the van so I had to go and buy him a coat! I got an XL which was a bit on the small side but it did him for the day and it fits Heidi much better so she now has it. Brian already has a coat at home (which will now be kept in the van) so I got Megan one today too whilst I was in town. Here are they are modelling their new coats!


Today we managed to get to York Rd to do some training, Megan has mastered the flat tunnel, I only had to hold it up for her for two or three goes and then she was happy doing it by herself which was good. Her weaves are coming along well now, today I really managed to close the V's up they are now only slightly more open than Heidi has them which is good so just lots of practice for her now. Hopefully over the next week or so we should have a tyre and a see-saw, both of which she is still to learn and Brian and Heidi could do with some see-saw practice anyway!

No comments: