Tuesday 12 January 2010

Willingham Woods

Yesterday a snow plough came to clear our road which meant I could finally go out after a whole week of being stuck at home! I took the opportunity to escape for an hour and went to Tesco (how sad am I?!)

Today I was on lates (only just got home and wide awake!) so this morning I took the dogs for a nice long walk in Willingham Woods. There weren't many people about which is always good, some places had lots of snow still, others not so much.

How mental are our dogs though, there is snow on the ground and all 3 decide to go paddling in a very deep stream! Silly dogs.

Thankfully we should be back at agility training on Thursday night as long as we don't get any more snow, I'll be glad to be honest, it seems like so long since we have done anything and Santa brought me some new agility trainers that I want to try out!!!

No comments: