Friday 15 January 2010

Training

I expected last night to be a bit manic at agility class as we have had a few weeks off but I was pleasantly surprised by all of the doggies.

I was most impressed with Heidi, after the last time I hadn't expected much but she concentrated and listened to what she was told instead of just jumping over anything she could which was great and her contacts on the dog walk and A-frame were spot on. It wasn't that difficult having both the girls in the same class either, I just left one in the van and swapped them over after their go.

Good news tonight, the lady who ran Megan's Bronze Good Citizen class text me to say she had enough to run a second Silver class on a Tuesday night so me and Megan are going from this Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to it too.
.
Other than that not much happening here really, the snow has finally gone apart from the odd stubborn bit here and there which I'm glad about although we are now left with a very muddy back garden, roll on the summer!

No comments: