Wednesday 6 January 2010

Frosty the Snowman

In case you hadn't guessed, we got more snow. If anyone was gonna get it obviously it was us! It snowed yesterday non stop for a good 12 hours and we have had some more today.

As I'm not at work now I decided not to be too miserable about it. The dogs had a good play in it on the field this morning before anyone else had been on then we came back and I built them a snowman (not really sure if it was for them or me!) Anyway the picture is of Megan and Frosty.

Needless to say he didn't keep his nose for long, Megan came trotting in from the garden with the carrot only a few minutes later!

I had intended on making him a bit taller but every time I put some snow on the pile Megan ate it so he wasn't actually growing and I gave up.

I'm hoping the roads out of the village are clearer tomorrow so that we can get to Agility training tomorrow night but we shall see, I've just noticed it's starting to snow again so maybe not.

We have had a two hour power cut this afternoon too and i doubt the bins will be emptied tomorrow (they weren't last time they were due either due to snow!) seems the whole world stops when you get some of the white stuff!

No comments: