Friday 4 December 2009

This Weeks Activities

We haven't done a massive amount this week, we got to York Road to do some agility on Tuesday working mainly on weaves. I couldn't fault Heidi on her speed or enthusiasm, just her accuracy to work on now. Brian was doing them well, I just don't get him, he can do them at home and when they come up in competition but he just can't do them at training, the only thing I can think of is that they are wooden ones at class and he is only used to plastic ones. Megan's weaves are coming along nicely, she can do 6 v-weaves now with only a small v. I am really pleased with all of their progress though.

We didn't get to class last night as I started my new job on Wed and did lates on Wed and yesterday. We have done another 2 CaniX runs this week with both of the girls, they are really getting into it now, it certainly wears them out. Brian loves it too, he just runs along with us and gets to dive into all of the puddles and get really muddy.

Today has just been a day of catching up on housework and ironing and going to Tesco's (which I hate). I got a new Christmas tree though, our old one is 8ft and to be honest I don't trust Megan to leave it alone so I have brought a 4ft one and will stand it on a table in the corner so hopefully she wont bother with it. I'm certainly not putting it up yet though, it's far to early!!!

Tonight my mum and dad are coming up for the weekend which will be good, dad is going to plaster our utility room so I can finally get it painted!

No comments: