Sunday 27 December 2009

New Toys!!!





Well Christmas day has come and gone, the dogs got lots of new toys and treats, their stockings were so full that they fell down! The video above is of them playing with one of their new toys. Santa was good to me and Conor too and we got some nice new presents.

Yesterday we both went to watch Sherlock Holmes at the cinema and it was brilliant, I would definitely recommend it, might be worth pre booking if you do go to see it though, I'm glad we did as it was full when we got there.

The snow has now almost gone now and I must say I'm kind of glad, a week of it is plenty, although there is still some ice hanging around. The dogs were out in the garden earlier with the back door open and when I came downstairs look what I found melting on my sofa...

...thanks Megan!

Today is another lazy day for us so I think maybe a good opportunity to play some more Super Mario Brothers!

No comments: