Thursday 10 December 2009

Agility Class

I have just got back from training with Megan and Brian and we had a very good lesson. Megan has had her jumps put up to medium now and had no bother at all. She is doing really well and tonight we did a lot on the A-Frame which is her absolute favorite (she even had a sneaky go when I wasn't looking!)

For the past few weeks that we have been Brian has been doing full height jumps here and there, tonight he did them for most of the lesson but he does get tired easily and we had to lower them at the end, I'm not really sure what to do about it really, I think I will end up just running him in Anysize to be honest. He did however do a lovely set of weaves tonight after I was moaning he never does them in training!
.
We have decided that next year as Conor works away quite a bit that I am going to run Heidi as well. I will be taking her to training at Lucy's from January in Megan's class so Thursday nights are going to be a bit hectic next year!

No comments: