Wednesday 30 December 2009

Flyball Fun

We have had a busy couple of days really, on Monday morning we were up early as we had to drop Conor off at Birmingham airport so he could go off to work. After that we headed off to my mum and dads for a couple of days. The dogs have had brilliant fun, lots of walks and meeting new people and getting fed loads!

We left this morning as we had flyball training this afternoon. Heidi wasn't her usual self today, I don't know whether it was the change of Conor not running her and her having to go to the box to someone else but she just didn't seem to want to play. She would set off, jump the first jump then sit and bark for a few seconds then decided she did want to do it and off she went, got the ball and came back! I don't know, she is funny sometimes.

As I had got all the dogs with me Brian had a go too and I was amazed at how much he remembered. He had a good few goes running with some of the team dogs and he was crossing over and doing the box well after a couple of goes. Megan got to join in the social running around at the end and although she had her hair up the whole time she seemed to enjoy herself!

No comments: