Tuesday 15 December 2009

Christmas Spirit & A Little Bit of Snow?

Well if the weather man is to be believed it looks like we are in for a sprinkling of snow tonight and tomorrow, good job I'm not at work tomorrow!!!

Today I was on earlies and we were pretty quiet at work so it seemed to get me in the mood for Christmas, I got home about half 2 and wrapped up (although not very well as I was still freezing) and took the dogs for a good walk, there is loads of mud about so they had a great time and didn't come back very clean. It gave me the opportunity to get Brian and Megan in the van for the first time (Heidi went in it on Saturday for Flyball). Megan wasn't bothered but Brian as usual managed to create a drama for himself. Instead of getting in steadily he dived in, slipped on the wooden floor in it and then clashed into the back of the cage, vet bed went flying and he was left unimpressed sitting on the crate tray! He will get used to it though as long as he stops being a maniac, (I can but hope).

When we got back I decided to put the Christmas tree and decorations up as it's only 10 days til the big day. I was rather impressed with my mini tree and Megan hasn't bothered about it at all.

There are three stockings on the fireplace now waiting to be filled by Santa, I wonder who has been good this year and will get a pressie or two?


No comments: