Friday 18 December 2009

Snow Time!!!

When I got up this morning the sun was shining and we had lovely blue sky, not a snowfalke in sight. I have been to Co Durham today to pick up some cages for the van, we hadn't planned to get any until the new year but these were too good a bargin to pass up so I drove 150 miles to go and get them. There was lots of snow in Yorkshire on the way but I hadn't anticipated coming home to a completely white village.

The dogs have been out in the garden to play in it for a while, I dont know why but it makes them all go a bit mad and run around all crazy and Heidi really likes to lie down and roll around in it! It has stopped at the moment but I've got a feeling there is more to come so if thats the case we wont be going to Dog Vegas tomorrow, instead Conor & me will probably brave the cold and fit the cages into the van.

No comments: