Sunday 20 December 2009

Snow Dogs

Last night it continued to snow, I think we had about another 5 hours of heavy snow fall so this morning everywhere was white over again. The field opposite looks lovely when nobody has walked on it.

Obviously the dogs have been out having great fun, the girls wouldn't come in from the garden earlier, they have been wrestling in the snow and eating it. You can see how deep it is from the picture of Megan, look how far it comes up her legs.

I was supposed to be at work today on lates but the roads in the village haven't been cleared at all, you cant tell what is road and what is path so I decided not to go, Its a half an hour drive for me and not much of that is on a main road so I didn't want to risk the drive. I'm glad I didn't as we popped out to the shop earlier and to Stella and Ambrose's for a brew and the van wouldn't get back up the hill to our house so we had to turn around and go the other way!
.
We have had about another 2 hours of heavy snow again this afternoon but it has stopped again now, not sure for how long though. I'm due in work on Tuesday so lets hope its cleared a bit by then although part of me wants it to stay so we can have a white Christmas :o)

I've taken lots of photos of the dogs, too many to post today but i'll post a few through the week and keep you updated on the white Christmas wish!
.
Also just want to say a massive congratulations to our Agility Instructor Lucy who won Olympia yesterday with her dog Ben, well done to you both.

No comments: