Sunday 4 July 2010

A Seal At The Beach

This weekend has been lovely and relaxing. Me, my mum and dad took the monsters to the beach again yesterday as it was boiling hot. The dogs spent ages splashing about in the sea and as I'd got my shorts on I went in for a paddle too. As we were sat on the sand watching the dogs play we noticed we were not the only spectator on the beach. We saw a seal in the sea, it came really quite close and was watching our dogs play. Megan was the only one who saw it but she just stood and watched it splashing around. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me, only my phone so it just looks like a black dot on the picture and isn't worth posting really.

We headed home and put the dogs indoors then we went to Cleethorpes to do a bit of shopping and had a massive Ice Cream each on the sea front! Me and Mum then spent the evening sorting out my kitchen cupboards which are now much better organised (thanks mum!) and my dad fitted the skirting board in the kitchen too so its pretty much finished now (thanks dad!).

Today it has been my birthday, mum and dad stayed for dinner then headed back home. I have had 2 lovely lots of roses from Conor, 12 on Friday for our wedding anniversary and a single one yesterday for my birthday, I have also had lots of cards and some pennies to go shopping with when I get the chance and I also had a lovely birthday card from the doggies, mainly saying they want to go to the beach more often!

We are back at Agility training on Thursday night which I am looking forward too although I have enjoyed our short break as we have done absoluely nothing in the form of training at all. I have been starting to look at some of the winter shows that we might go to, I dont plan to do many at all, maybe just one a month to keep us going.

No comments: