Tuesday 20 July 2010

New photos

My new camera lens arrived today so I have tested it out on the 3 willing and very good looking volunteers that I have living here with me! they are getting very good at posing for photos these days!








We have had a pretty quiet week so far this week, I was on lates yesterday and will be today so the dogs just spent some time at the field yesterday having a good game of ball. I dont start until a bit later today so we are going for a nice walk to the bridle path this afternoon before work. The girls have done a little bit of weave training in the garden this morning too, hopefully we will make it to training this week although Lucy is away so Jo will be taking us.

Megan wants to wish her Daddy Ronny a Happy Birthday as he is 6 today so Happy Birthday Ronny!

No comments: