Wednesday 14 July 2010

Long Weekend

Today will be my last shift for this week thank goodness, tomorrow afternoon me and the dogs are heading off for a long weekend of Agility. We are starting at EMDAC for tomorrow evening and Friday then from there we are going up to the Otley show for the rest of the weekend. At the moment the weather seems to forecast rain (I'm not surprised, that's what happens when I get the tent out!), still we plan to make the most of it.

I did manage to do a little bit of weave training with the girls yesterday as at their last show they both had terrible weaves but they were both doing them well so that's a good sign. Just the mental 'oh my god I haven't done agility for 3 weeks' to get out of them now, hopefully that will have passed by the time we leave EMDAC!

As you can see, Brian's attitude to agility has certainly changed, he now likes to have a rest in the tunnel, not be throwing himself through it!

No comments: