Thursday 22 July 2010

Agility Holiday Number 2!

Today has been a day of rushing around and things not going exactly to plan. Last night I packed the van with all the stuff to go in the caravan so that I could pack it up after the service had been done. I went to set off this morning, the battery was flat on the van :( I didn't have time to jump start it then so I threw everything into the back of the car and set off. The service people were then half an hour late arriving so I needn't have rushed.

The service was done and nothing major wrong apart from needing 2 new tyres as the ones on the caravan had split, so back home I went to jump start the van (no tow bar on the car), Ambrose came with me to watch me back on to the caravan (although I think I can do this on my own anyway), we were hooking it up and somehow dropped the caravan onto my foot! Luckily it seems ok, just a bit bruised.

Anyway I finaly got the tyres done, have packed up everything I need and apart from a couple of last minute things in the morning I think we are ready for our holiday. Brian has got swimming first thing and I plan to set off after that so that we hopefully miss the Friday and start of school holidays traffic.

We have got 9 days away now, we are at Adams Agility show from Sat-Mon and Derbyshire Agility show from Fri-Sun but as they are held at the same place we are staying all week. Heidi is booked on a Toni Dawkins Training session on Wednesday morning and Brian is going to see Natalie for another top up massage on Thursday so we have plenty to keep us going. Plus we are 20 mins from mum and dads so lots of visiting them too!
.

Also it is Brian's birthday on Saturday so before I forget, Happy 5th Birthday Brian!!! I have promised him he can pick some new toys and treats at the show on Saturday and he seemed pretty pleased with that!

No comments: