Thursday 8 July 2010

What a Week

I don't know why but this week has seemed so long and I feel like I have been so busy but not actually done anything constructive. I have been at work Mon to Wed and have been quite busy with lots of naughty kids to teach!

Today I have started to get a sore throat and been sneezing a bit too so I can guess what's coming over the next few days, a dreaded summer cold, it's been doing it's rounds at work so it's only a matter of time I guess. I was supposed to be working on Sat & Sun earlies this week too but yesterday I had had enough and so booked Sunday off to have a relaxing day at home...no chance! I got a phone call this afternoon to say that the airfield that we store our caravan on in Salisbury (nope still not collected it yet), is from next week going to be a working airfield so I need to move it before the end of the weekend! I have never towed it before so I think, fingers crossed, my dad is going to come with me and sit with me back to theirs then I'll do the last bit to here on my own.

We were meant to be at the RVA show tomorrow but to be honest I'm highly likely to be giving it a miss, I feel absolutely exhausted, club has been cancelled tonight so I will have not even put the girls through the weaves or anything and I know running them when you feel crap isn't much fun, plus I need to get a number plate printed for the caravan as we have changed cars a few times since it's last outing!

No comments: