Monday 12 July 2010

Job Done

We didn't make it to the RVA show on Friday, I felt really poorly so instead we got the jobs done that we needed and stayed at home. I didn't go to work on Saturday either as I still felt ill and wanted to be feeling as well as possible for the massive road trip to collect the caravan!

A 600 mile journey in a day is not something I want to do again that's for sure,  both me and my dad were well and truly shattered! The dogs spent the day with mum, I think Megan made herself into mums shadow as she said every time she turned round Megan was there under her feet!

Anyway we have the caravan back now and is safely stored just 10 mins away from home. It is very dirty and needs a lot of TLC but it has been booked in for a service next Thursday and I'm going to give it a good clean inside and out over the next few weeks so it will be ready for our Dashing Dogs/Dog Vegas holiday in August.




Who needs ornaments when you have got Megan?!

(No she isn't allowed to sit on the coffee table-you wouldn't think it though would you!)

No comments: