Wednesday 30 June 2010

Sprinklers & Seagulls

Well it's still pretty hot here at the moment, I got the sprinkler out on Monday to give the garden a bit of a water, it kept Heidi entertained for ages, she kept trying to drink the water as it went past her but just ended up soaked!

Yesterday morning we headed off to the beach for a good long walk. I think we must have walked about 3 or 4 miles, the girls ran along the shorline splashing about, Brian went out  to where it was deep enough to swim and then sawm the whole distance we walked! needless to say he was shattered when we got back and seems to be in a lazy mood still this morning! Megan decided yesterday that chasing seaguls was fun, I think they were teasing her a bit as they'd land nearby, she'd creep up on them or chase them and they'd fly off! At one point she chased one into the sea and it was much deeper than she tought and ended up going right under, head and all, not that she was at all bothered, crazy puppy!

I gave the dogs a good brush yesterday, with it being hot I had noticed they were losing some fur, when I brushed the girls though (which took about an hour!) I got a carrier bag of hair off them each! Ill give them another going over later on I think, mind you they should feel much better already.

I'm working lates tnoight and tomorrow so I can have the weekend off, we have no agility and my mum and dad are coming up on Friday for the weekend so it should be a pleasant and relazing weekend and i'm sure the dogs will enjoy it as they do love having visitors!


No comments: