Tuesday 22 June 2010

It's Hot!

Well after the weekend was absolutely freezing and I had my fleece on  all day for both days, yesterday and today have been the total opposite, it's boiling! The dogs have been taking it easy as they have been finding it hot but they burst their paddling pool last time it was out and I've not had chance to get a new one yet.

Yesterday I did some contact training on the A-frame with the girls, Heidi's are still excellent but it wont hurt to keep on top of them. Megan got them about 90% of the time but she does in training, its shows where she gets to the different coloured bit and then jumps over it as though she is trying to avoid it! I've been at work today but when it cools down a bit later I'll do a little bit more training with them both on it and tomorrow I hope to get in some weave training with them.
.
Brian seems to be enjoying life taking it easy, I have walked him a bit more with the girls this week but with it being so hot he tends to sleep a lot anyway. He hasn't had any swimming this week as they are closed for a few days and so were fully booked but he is back there on Monday and I'm sure will be full of enthusiasm as he does love a swim!

No comments: