Thursday 24 June 2010

Finally...

...I have got my camera back from being repaired! I sent it off to Sony in April and it took ages to get fixed but I got it back yesterday so I'm really pleased! I've taken loads of photos of the dogs today, I've put a few at the bottom, ill post some more next week.

Tonight we had agility training, Megan seemed to have some excess energy from somewhere, it was as though someone had put a rocket up her bum, at one point when I was running her Lucy thought she was Heidi as she was going so fast! They both worked hard tonight though, Heidi did have a naughty moment with the weaves, deciding she didn't need to do them but she was quickly reminded that if she didn't she couldn't carry on and she did them, little madam!

This weekend we are going to a non KC show, it's a small show called Dogs on Top that we went to last year in Melton Mowbray (It's where we first met Speedy), I thought it was at the same venue this year until earlier in the week (teach me to read the schedule properly!), it's actually another 30mins on from where it used to be meaning a 2 hour drive for us. I emailed the show organiser this week and they have camping spots left so I have booked camping for Sat night so I don't have to travel both days, unfortunately I'm on lates tomorrow so we can't leave until Saturday morning. Lets hope the sunshine continues!!!

No comments: