Thursday 17 June 2010

Friday Agility

The dogs have had a pretty chilled out week so far this week, Brian had swimming on Monday which went extremely well, he really put in a lot of effort bless him. Tuesday and yesterday I was on lates so the dogs had a good long walk on the bridle path on Tuesday and yesterday morning we had an hour at the beach which they thoroughly enjoyed. I even had a paddle in the sea!
.
Brian is looking so much better, he is really almost back to his old self, he is still a little cautious when he goes upstairs but he hasn't yelped at all since we got him seen by Natalie last week. He has been out twice with the girls this week too (Tue & wed) and he has coped really well. I am still taking him out on his own some of the time though; it's nice to spend some time with just him too.
.
Tonight we have training and tomorrow we are off to the RVA show at the East of England Showground so it will be an early start for us as it's a 2 hour drive to the venue. Tomorrow is our only show this week though as I'm working all weekend. I've used so much of my holiday already on having weekends off for shows so I'm starting to do some extra shifts to get some holiday time back for the rest of the year!

No comments: