Thursday 8 April 2010

Megan's See-Saw Success

We had a good few days at my mum and dads, the dogs had a nice walk on Cannock Chase on Tuesday with me hobbling along with them. They managed to find some good water spots to swim in and got really muddy as they often do!

Yesterday Brian went to see Natalie for a massage. She said he was in very good condition, she worked on his shoulder where he had hurt it over the winter and he had a knot in his bum which she worked out too so with a bit of rest for the next few days he should be fighting fit by the weekend although I'm not sure that I will be!


Pictured right is my poorly ankle, it looks worse than it actually feels. I have invested in a good ankle support so hopefully that will help. The swelling has gone down a lot now so at least I can get my shoes on!

Today we had to wait in as our new A-Frame and weaves were being delivered (typical that they didn't arrive until half 4!). As we were home I decided to give the see-saw another try with Megan and we had great success not only is she happy doing it now, I caught her doing it a few times on her own while I was in the kitchen! As we were on a roll I decided to do the flat tunnel again with her as she hadn't wanted to do it at Dog Vegas back in Feb and again she had no problems so hopefully that has sorted that problem. The A-Frame and Weaves finally arrived so for now they are in the garden although next week I will take them to York Rd as we don't have room for them here and ill be taking the see-saw too so hopefully we can do some courses.



Tonight should have been training and would have been Megan's first one back after her injury but I decided to give it a miss to give my ankle the best possible chance to be OK for this weekend.

On Saturday we are off to Rotherham for Delinquent Dogs, a small independent show and on Sunday we are off to Stoke-On-Trent for the Gundog Agility Show. All 3 dogs are running on both days as they both have a nursery class for Megan (which was the main reason I entered them). Anyway I'll keep you posted on how we get on.

No comments: