Thursday 15 April 2010

Injuries & Ailments Update!!!

Today I have been to have my wisdom tooth out, I must admit it wasn't as bad as I was expecting (I had been really worried about it before I went). It is painful now the anesthetic has worn off so I'm dosing up on painkillers for the night, but I'm sure in a few days it will be fine and much better in the long run.

Megan has been back to the vets this week, this time with a scab on the back of her neck. I normally wouldn't worry too much about stuff like that as the girls often play fight but after what happened to Reno (Megan's brother) I decided to take her to get it checked out as she had had it for about 10 days and wasn't getting better. Good news is it's nothing too bad, the vet thinks it may have started as an insect bite and where she has scratched it she has broken the skin and is now left with a scab about the size of a 10p coin. She has some antibiotics as it was beginning to get infected and some cream. Seems like we are keeping out vet in business at the moment!

Her foot is completely healed now which is a bonus and my ankle is on the mend, most of the bruising is gone now although it's still a little painful and swollen.

We don't have any agility shows this weekend as I am at work on both Sat & Sun morning but I'm hoping we might get some training of our own in over the next few days especially as we have missed club again tonight!

No comments: