Monday 12 April 2010

Beach Fun

Today I decided it was about time we went to the beach, Megan hasn't been this year I don't think, so this morning we headed off. It was quite chilly down by the sea but it didn't stop my mental dogs having a good splash and getting soaked! We stayed for a good hour and there wasn't a single person in sight, I love it when it's like that!


When we got back we did some tidying up in the back garden, I'm hoping it's sunny tomorrow so I can do the front too. I had some 'help' from Megan (if you can call it that!) She chased the broom and barked at it and then tried to kill it when I wasn't using it!!

I think the dogs will be in for a quiet week on the agility front this week, I'm trying to rest my ankle in the hope it hurries up and gets better and on Thursday I'm getting my wisdom tooth taken out so I don't think ill be up for club either but ill see how I feel. Hopefully next week ill be fighting fit again!

No comments: