Friday 30 October 2009

A Long Weekend

I'm really excited as this weekend I have a long weekend off work, Sat, Sun and Mon! We haven't got a massive amount planned although me and Conor are planning to go Christmas shopping tomorrow and to the cinema tomorrow evening. We have hired a skip and are going to spend the next few days clearing out the shed and getting rid of lots of junk!

Me and Brian went to agility training last night, it went well but because I didn't have to leave so early as Meg wasn't going I decided to have dinner before I left, not the best idea as I was feeling too full to run around! Brian is improving loads but last night he seemed to not know how to weave. He can do it brilliantly at home but last night he kept missing out every third one. Very odd.

Megan hasn't been very well for a couple of days, an upset tummy (self inflicted due to eating things she shouldn't!), she seems OK today though so hopefully it has passed. We have got a new video camera so hopefully when I get a memory card for it we should have some video's of the dogs to post.

No comments: