Sunday 11 October 2009

Weekend Update

We haven't really done much this weekend at all. We didn't make agility training on Thursday in the end, I just didn't feel up to it and I knew I wouldn't have much enthusiasm so we had a night off.

Today has been a lovely sunny day, the dogs have been out in the garden while I got some dreaded housework and ironing done. We then went for a nice walk and then headed round to Stella and Ambrose's where I had a lovely Sunday dinner and the dogs ran around all crazy in their garden (I'm really not sure where their energy comes from!!!)

When we got back I cut the grass in the back garden, hopefully for the last time this year. The girls helped with the sweeping up and tidying and I took some photo's of them in the garden. They really do amuse me sometimes with how alike they are, look at their expressions in the photo, they are pulling the same face!

Tomorrow night we have to miss Meg's good citizen class as after work we are heading down to our old house for the night as I have to hand the keys back early the next morning. I have had to pack a sleeping bag and camp bed as there is nothing there now but I will definitely be glad to see the back of it!! Hopefully I should be back here by mid afternoon on Tuesday so with the day off we may get a little bit of Agility training in and then Conor is home on Wednesday :o)

I phoned my nan and grandad today to see how they were getting on without Bobby and the good news is they have decided to have a rescue dog. They have always had dogs and without one I think they are a little lost for things to do as they both used to walk Bobby for a good few hours a day. Nan said they couldn't cope with a puppy so they have decided to go for a rescue dog so that it can enjoy a good few years of walks on Cannock Chase and camping holidays away with them which is great!

No comments: