Sunday 18 October 2009

A Really Good Weekend

We have had lots of fun this weekend, today Me, Conor and my mum & dad took the monsters to the beach at Cleethorpes. They really do have such a great time at the beach. As soon as you let them off their lead they sprint as fast as they can to the water which is usually a good way out. My mum and dad we amazed at how long they stay in the water for as it must be freezing! We stayed for a while and took some photo's of the doggies and then headed back home for some dinner.

On Friday I made a cheesecake for the first time which we had for dessert today and it went down a treat, it was yummy, I might even have another piece in a little while.

I have just been entering some agility shows for the winter, we had intended to go to Dog Vegas and Agility Nuts in Nov & Dec but Agility Nuts is already full so I thought i'd better get going with some entries. I cant get the entry form for Nuts to print at the mo but I have entered Dog Vegas for Dec, Jan & Feb so hopefully we will get in before they are full.

Tomorrow me & Megan are back to Good Citizen class as we missed last week. I cant believe we are on week six already, that means our test is in 4 weeks time! She is pretty good at most things, we just need to practice the controlled walk through a gate, hopefully we will tomorrow night and we have practiced with the garden gate at home.

No comments: