Thursday 8 October 2009

A Day Off

Today was my day off as I have to work on Saturday this week. I have a horrible cold too which is typical, everyone at work seems to have had it and spread their germs around and now it's my turn to get it!

To make the most of the beautiful sunny day I took the dogs to the beach and I thought the sea air might clear my blocked nose!!! :o) We went to Cleethorpes beach today and the dogs had a good run around and played in the sea. I took my camera but the battery was dead so the pictures were taken on my phone, hence the poor quality.

Tonight is agility training although all the dogs look shattered from their beach adventures so I'm not sure how we will get on. I'll dose up on some cold & flu capsules in a few minutes and hopefully they will get me through the evening.

No comments: