Sunday 25 October 2009

A Good Week of Training

Today we were supposed to be heading off for Gundog Agility but my friend Karen was coming up for a few days so we didn't go, as it happened she isn't coming now as she has got the lurgy!! Instead we have had a day at home catching up on housework. I took the dogs beds to the laundrette as they were really grubby and don't fit in my washing machine so they are lovely and clean now and smelling nice too.

We have had a good week of training this week, me and Meg had good citizen class on Monday, I managed to get to York Road on Tuesday after work and did some agility with all 3 dogs, Brian and Meg had agility on Thursday and all 3 have done some on Friday and again today at York Road. I took a couple of pictures of Megan jumping today (pictured above). She is really progressing well, we did some weave training too, she is learning channel weaves at her class and v-weaves at home.

I cant believe how dark it's getting already, I've had to put my lamp on in the front room and its only half 4, I guess winter is now definitely here.

No comments: