Wednesday 4 November 2009

Teething Problems

Well we got plenty done over the weekend, me and Conor finished our Christmas shopping, we got the utility room plaster boarded and we did some clearing of the shed.

This week hasn't been so great though, over the weekend I had started to get a little toothache but yesterday morning it was really painfull. As we haven't been here that long we are not registered at a dentist so I had to go all the way to Boston to see an emergency dentist. My wisdom tooth is coming through but there isn't room for it and it is a little infected. I've got some antibiotics and painkillers and have now managed to register with a dentist in Immingham which is a bit nearer and am going to see them on the 26th so they can look at taking out my tooth. I have taken a sick day today as it really is too painful to be at work with it, I'm hoping it will feel better tomorrow.

Below is a video of the dogs that I did on the video camera this morning on the field, it isn't of anything too exciting but I wanted to use the camera, it's just the girls stalking Brian really!!!

I have had a play around with it and merged videos together to make one but I cant seem to get music in the background, I'll keep playing with it though.

No comments: