Friday 13 November 2009

Megan & Pudsey

Megan absolutely loves Teddy bears and given the opportunity she will pinch one of mine to carry around with her and bizarrely she doesn't shred them like she does with other stuffed toys (except her duck), she just carries them around and loves them.

This week in town I saw a Pudsey Bear for sale for Children in Need so I got her one and she loves him, she has stopped pinching my brown bear in a morning now and carries Pudsey around instead.

Megan's season is over now so we can get back to normal, she will be back at Good Citizen class on Monday as it's our last one before our test the following week. If she passes, which I'm confident she will, I want to do her Silver with her too as long as it's not run on agility night. I have also got some contact details of a dog swimming place near us so I'm going to give them a ring this week to try and sort out some swimming for our little monsters.

No comments: