Monday 9 November 2009

1 Down 4 To Go!!!

I am counting down the days until Friday as I handed my notice in today and only have to last until Friday!!! I really don't like my job at all, I haven't since I started it, I have to work long hours for terrible pay and it wasn't worth the effort. I left the Army to give the dogs a better life and they weren't getting it.

I do have another job to go to, I should hopefully start in a few weeks,i'm just waiting for a start date. It's only 3 days a week on earlies or lates but earning about what I am at the moment and I can do overtime teaching kids to swim which pays really well so hopefully I will get a few extra hours doing that. I am looking forward to spending time with the dogs and getting some training in whilst i've got days off. I am going to work on my fitness so hopefully it will help me for agility next year and with working at a gym i'll have no excuse really!!!

No comments: