Sunday 22 November 2009

Meeting Meg

We have had a busy couple of days, on Friday me and the doggies headed down to my mum and dad's for the day. The weather was for a change sunny so me and mum took them out for a good long walk around the fields at Etching Hill. The picture is of mum and the three of them. They ran around all crazy for ages and then on the walk back they must have been tired as not one of them pulled on their lead!

Whilst we were at mums I took the opportunity to visit my nan and grandad and to meet their new addition, Meg. They decided after Bobby died to get a rescue dog and so they have now got another Westie called Meg. They don't know a great deal about her other than she is about 5 or 6 and had been taken to the rescue centre by a breeder who no longer had any use for her.
.
She is a lovely dog, she loves cuddles and just wants lots of affection, she will fit right in with them as they go walking lots and are at home all day so she will always have company. She has been to the groomers and had her hair cut too as she was all matted when they got her. Anyway here are a couple of pictures of her and I have put a couple more at the bottom.












I found a few photos on my phone yesterday that I hadn't added, mostly of Brian and Megan in mums garden over the summer but there are a few of Heidi and some others so I have put them on the bottom too, sorry about the quality of some, as I said they were taken on my phone!

No comments: