Tuesday 29 September 2009

Tuesday News

Last night was Good Citizen training. When we got there about 7 of the dogs were all playing in the enclosed garden area of the college so I took Meg over and let her off, thinking it would be the best way for her to get her confidence with the other dogs. They all came over to sniff her and she was a bit unsure but then they went back to their game of running around and she joined in straight away! I was so pleased, it really did help her as she wasn't shy or worried in her class at all. Her stay was good as was her recall and her walking between people and dogs and I am looking forward to next week already.

We haven't done any agility training yet this week as I have been shattered from work but hopefully tomorrow evening we might do a bit before it gets dark and then Thursday is our usual class anyway. I am off this weekend so lots of opportunity to do some then too.

No comments: