Friday 18 September 2009

Meg's Friend

Last night at Agility training little Meg got herself a new four legged friend, however it wasn't a dog, it was in fact a goat called Woody! One of the girls who goes to our club with her dog (in Brian's class) brought her 7 month old goat with her, it can do agility and some doggie dancing moves (not sure what you call it of your doing it with a goat!) Anyway Meg loved it and I think he quite liked her, when it was her turn he kept whining!

Training went well last night, Meg did the full height dog walk last night for the first time and was ok with it and she did the A-Frame too, working on her contacts on both. She remembered what she has previously been taught too which was good. We did a few small jumping sequences as well. She was much more confident this week and not worried by what anyone else was doing (except for the goat anyway).

Brian had a good class although I made lots of mistakes. I tend to slow down when I am unsure as to what I'm doing which makes Brian stop and lose interest. He always tries his hardest though, it's just sometimes I confuse him but we will get there.

No comments: