Thursday 3 September 2009

Training Classes

We have had a bit of a quiet week really, tonight Brian & Megan were supposed to be starting at their new agility club but it isn't on as Lucy (their new trainer) is going to Letchworth so we have got to wait another week so I am counting the days!

I have been to register Megan today to start her Bronze Good Citizen course, she should be starting on the 15th September, we just need to wait for them to confirm there are enough numbers to run the course. I am really looking forward to doing some proper classes with Megan, she is really lovely to be around at the moment, so happy all of the time and very keen. I think she will do well at it.

It seems as though the winter is on its way already :( It has been dark by 8pm for the past few nights and today is really wet and cold. I got soaked through taking them out this morning although they all seem to like getting wet on their walks as getting dried at the end is always fun. Brian & Megan aren't too keen on going in the garden when its raining, funny how they are happy to go for a walk though!

On Sunday we are at Prestbury Park, probably just with Brian though. I forgot to change our address on the entry form so the running orders are going to the old house, good job we are staying there on Saturday night. I think Brian only has one run and I'm really hoping it's not first thing so we wont have to be up quite so early!

No comments: