Monday 31 August 2009

Dog Vegas-Part 2

Well there is no Dog Vegas part 2 as I didn't go. When I got up at 6.30 this morning it was raining and even Brian went and curled up on the sofa and went back to sleep so I decided not to go, after all we had two good days there, so we went back to bed!

When we got up a couple of hours later the sun was shinning, typical! So as not to waste a nice sunny bank holiday me and Conor took the dogs to the beach at Theddlethorpe again. It was a little busier than the last time I went with them but there was still loads of room for them to run free without bumping into anyone.

The dogs enjoyed a good walk and a splash in the sea for a good hour before we headed home all covered in sand. They are all now fast asleep, well and truly tired!


There are a few more beach pictures from today at the bottom of the blog.

No comments: