Thursday 6 August 2009

Rain

Well since we got back today all it has done is rain! I hope it clears up over the weekend otherwise we could be in for a boring one. We got what we needed to do at the other house done yesterday and left this morning with a car load of stuff to head back up here. (We managed to squeeze in some of the agility kit too). Yesterday the dogs enjoyed a lovely walk on the plain, in the Sunshine I might add. They played ball for about an hour before we met up with Sarah and Sarah and their two dogs Fifi and Harold. I was taking some family pictures of them and some pet portraits and they came out rather well.

Good news is that I have found Brian an Agility class, on a Thursday afternoon in Ludford, just a few miles from here. I didn't make today and I would doubt it was on anyway because of the rain, hopefully next week we will make it. Bad news is I am not starting my job in September as I thought, it's not until January now so I'm looking for a job quite urgently,as much as I'd like to be a lady of leisure I can't not have a job until then!

No comments: