Monday 3 August 2009

Healthy Heidi

Well the computer is dead again! I think it is well and truly broken, luckily I still have my laptop and we have another computer back at the other house so I'll collect it this week.
I forgot to post yesterday that Heidi's vet phoned to say her Pancreas results were back and they are all clear so she has been given a clean bill of health, thank goodness. She is also eating well now, more than ever actually. Her foot isn't quite healed yet although it doesn't bother her. She isn't wearing a bandage anymore as it spent more time off than on! I think the offending piece off skin will fall off soon enough.

Megan just wants to say well done to her brothers Zippy and Reno who qualified for Crufts yesterday at the Belgian Shepherd breed show. Well done puppies :)

No comments: