Monday 21 September 2009

Good Citizen & Good News

Tonight was Meg's first good citizen class and I am pleased to say it went well. She was quite nervous but had settled by the end of the class. Tonight we practiced our recall, removing collars and leads, walking amongst people and dogs and controlled walking through a gate (that needs work!) but all in all I was very pleased with her.

The good news is I have a job!!! It's full time and I start on Saturday, it's only temporary until the new year but that should be all I need as I'm hoping to be in training for my real job in January anyway. The only downside with this one is I have to work some Saturday's but I'm sure I'll be able to get off the ones I need for a few agility competitions over the winter. I'm quite excited and looking forward to Saturday already, after having 3 months off I'm definately ready to go back to work.

No comments: