Thursday 17 September 2009

A Quiet Week

We haven't done a great deal this week to be honest, yesterday we were without electricity all day so me and the dogs did some agility training for a couple of hours as you don't need electricity for that! Megan is progressing nicely and did a small jumping sequence of 7 jumps.

Tonight Brian and Megan have their agility class so I will be needing to get me and them ready soon, we generally leave a little early so they can have a walk on the way.

I finally got round to ringing about Meg's Good Citizen Class and I had assumed it wouldn't be running as I hadn't received a call but when I spoke to the lady today she said it's starting on Monday at 7pm which is great news, they were just waiting an extra week to ensure they had enough to run the class so I'm really looking forward to that. The picture is of Meg yesterday after she had just woken up from her nap, I think thats why she looks a bit grumpy!
.
On Saturday we were supposed to be going to Bromsgrove Agility but its over 3 hours away from here (when I entered it we hadn't moved) so we are not going to go so thats it, not any agility competitions for a while, we have the Gundog Agility in October and I have planned to attend a couple of local shows over the winter although I haven't actually enetered them yet so lots of time for training now as the winter is on its way.

No comments: