Tuesday 9 November 2010

Wet & Windy At The Beach

As I suspected the weather was terrible today meaning no training for the dogs. We did however have our beach trip. I am very glad I invested in waterproof trousers or I would have been soaked! We didn't go all the way down to the sea as it is quite a long way and looked very choppy today. There was a thin layer of water all the way up to the sand dunes so the dogs still got to get wet.

We walked a good way along the beach along the sand dunes so that I could have a little bit of shelter from the wind and rain. The dogs splashed around and ran up and down the sand dunes and generally had a good time. We had about 10 minutes of sunshine where there was a rainbow but then it was back to dark clouds and more rain. Needless to say, we didn't see anyone at all!


Not sure what's going on with Brian's ears, maybe he is trying to look like a Mali too!

No comments: